Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tim, You're Not Funny



HBO's cartoon series, "The Life and Times of Tim" is just not funny, nor is it drawn well. And that Ray Romano voice is played out.
Tim, the title character plays a hapless, 20-something office guy in NYC. With a formula that hackneyed, how hard would it be to make it funny?
Well, it must be damned hard because it's just not at all a funny show. It's not even chuckle worthy.
You could follow around virtually ANY 20-something guy in an office and he'd do the same kind of goofy stuff. So?
Come on, HBO. You gave us "Six Feet Under," "Entourage" and "True Blood." Is this all you got cartoon-wise?
Feh. Kill Tim.

4 comments:

  1. I'll take your word for it. I dumped HBO a few months ago, it wasn't worth the cost to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh. Glad it's not just me. I didn't find this show at all amusing and I'm hardly high brow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "True Blood" would make HBO worth three times the price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Life and Times of Tim is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! It is one of the best comedies on TV these days!

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam.

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。