Sunday, May 10, 2009

Quizzno's Gay Sandwich

When You Hear a Male Voice Say, "Put It In Me, Scott..."



Hey, I'm all for queerie stuff on TV, but come on, a phallic sandwich and a talking male toaster oven asking a male to stick it in?
Who exactly are they trying to sell this sandwich to, Log Cabin Republicans?
As a self respecting lesbian, I might enjoy a sandwich like the new Quizzno's Torpedo, but do I really want to be thinking about some guy asking another guy to stick it in while I've got my mouth wrapped around it?
What's next, a Taco Bell ad with a female talking piece of foil asking some woman to "Lick my delicious taco?"
Well?

1 comment:

  1. What's next, a Taco Bell ad with a female talking piece of foil asking some woman to "Lick my delicious taco?"

    yes, please.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam.

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。