Thursday, August 21, 2008

Carrot Top in AT&T ads





Not that I'm competitive with my fellow Kill This Character posters, but I think I may have won the grand prize for picking the most loathsome character ever listed here.
Setting aside my personal aversion to redheads, this particular redhead is so creepy I bet even his pets lift their legs on him, that is, if they don't run away.
He's not funny.
He's not clever.
He wears eyeliner.
He's annoying.
He's obnoxious.
Did I mention he wears eyeliner?

3 comments:

  1. You didn't tell us how he died!?!? I gotta know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with electrocution, just because of what that would do to that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I think of Carrot Top, I think of those mummy movies of old where it just keeps coming, even after you've shot it full of lead.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam.

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。