Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gazooey!

The Flintstones is one of the best cartoons series ever. Well-written, sharp, and realistic in an animated sense - Fred, Wilma, Barney and Betty were the "colorized" version of Ralph, Alice, Norton and Trixie. And with special guest stars like Ann-Margrock, kids ate it up. So did adults. Even when Pebbles and Bam-Bam came along (diverting from the Honeymooners premise), the show remained at the top of its game.

But one character needs to be shot back to where he came from. This was not Norton's Man From Space.

3 comments:

  1. Let Bam Bam! beat him with that club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated that little green creep. Even then I knew from incongruity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird, I watched the Flintstones all through my childhood (back when they were on for the first time, at 7 p.m. on Sunday nights, much like The Simpsons) and I have no memory of that little green man. Did he make his appearance later on in the series? I've heard about him before and he just doesn't ring a bell for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam.

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。