Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spectrally Annoying

The Ghost Whisperer:


I have about had it up to here with the paranormal shows. I have had it with their "I'm just a normal person except I can talk to dead people/angels" characters.

Let's face facts: Most of these characters are a pale imitation, in one way or another, of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. At least Buffy knew she had a calling and, as much as she may not have wanted to be the Slayer at times, for a teenager, she dealt with it pretty damn well. These other characters are adults and are the whiniest bunch of jerks in front of a camera around (outside of the talking weasels on Faux News).

Cross these ones over to the Other Side, please!

p.s.; if someone else doesn't get to him first, Fox Mulder, you're on notice. I will deal with you in this blog!

1 comment:

  1. I think Buffy's true calling is those bra and panty commercials.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no spam.

中國詞不評論,冒抹除的風險。僅英語。